The Office of Student Affairs sponsored several events to ensure the CMSRU community starts off 2020 on the right foot!
- On Thursday, January 2, students were welcomed back to classes with free coffee or tea in the lobby from 7:30 -9:30 a.m. This is for students, faculty and staff.
- Students had the opportunity to earn Advisory College Cup Challenge Points during “Family Feud” on Thursday, January 2, 12:30-1:30 p.m., and Friday, January 3, 3-4 p.m. This is a student-only event.
- Fitness classes are returning in in 2020!
- Beginning the week of January 6, “Fitness with Emelia” will take place Mondays at 3 p.m. and Fridays at 2 p.m.
- “Zumba with Shalanda” also returns that week and will be on Thursdays at 5 p.m. Fitness classes are open to all students, faculty and staff