Please note: The materials and information on this webpage have been prepared or assembled by the C.A.R.E. Team and are intended for informational purposes only. We are not associated with Cooper’s EAP Carebridge. Some of the information may be dated and may not reflect the most current resources. We encouraged you to reach out to Cooper’s HR and Benefits Department if you have questions about Carebridge or other employee benefits.
The Carebridge benefit allows Cooper employees and their immediate families up to five free counseling sessions per issue (such as, depression, anxiety, stress, grief, substance abuse, relationship conflict, and other emotional concerns). Services are obtained by calling: (800) 437-0911
You can also download the Carebridge App on your smartphone.
The free app provides member only access to the Carebridge website, audio podcasts on mindfulness, as well as articles and tips on balancing your work and personal life. You can even request life management resources directly from the app! Please note: Eligibility will be verified in order to obtain resources and referrals.
- Access the Carebridge Member Website
- Request life management services through the app or by phone, email, or chat
- View regularly updated articles on stress management and relaxation
- Mindfulness articles and audio exercises
- Finance Resources – calculators, articles on budgets, credit and debt, and more
- Child Care Resources – online search for day care, schools and camps, monthly parenting article and more
- Eldercare Resources – elder services locator, monthly eldercare article and more