WELLNESS INCENTIVE PROGRAM
Cooper is pleased to offer a Wellness Incentive program to all employees enrolled in the Cooper Basic, Core or Standard PPO plans. To be eligible, you must complete all the steps in the program listed below between November 1 and October 31. Upon successful completion, Cooper will waive one bi-weekly medical premium deduction by the end of the calendar year.
Step 1: Enroll in a Cooper Medical plan and Attest to Non-Tobacco Use
· Attest to being a non-tobacco user during the open enrollment process.
· If you are newly hired between November 1 and October 31 and attest to being a non-tobacco user during your new hire benefits enrollment, you will be credited as completing the smoking attestation requirement
· If you are a tobacco user and your tobacco status changes during the plan year, you must sign the Non Tobacco User certification Form and forward it to the HR Department. The form is located on Employee Self Service>My Benefits>Non-Tobacco/Tobacco Info. You may fax it to 856-968-8519 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Annual Physical
· Annual physical – you must have an annual physical with a non-specialty physician between November 1 and October 31.
· Newly hired employees or employees whose jobs require an annual physical through WorkNet between November 1 and October 31 will be considered as having completed the annual physical requirement
Step 3: Well-Being Profile Online Assessment
· The Well-Being Profile on-line assessment takes approximately 10 – 15 minutes to complete. You will receive on-line rewards and a well-being profile that provides an overview of your healthy habits and areas for making positive change
· Register and log on to www.myibxtpabenefits.com or download the MYIBXTPABENEFITS app in your app store on your mobile smart phone device **you will first need register using the internet link**.
· You will need your IA member ID card or you can use your social security number.
· Upon logging in you will create a user name and password please save this log in information for future reference. *This username cannot be the same as your old AmeriHealth Username you will need to create a new Username*
· Access the on-line assessment by selecting the Benefits tab
· Select “Well-Being Profile” in the right column
· Complete each section of the survey to receive notification of completion and a PDF report of your well-being results
– Any issues with logging into your IBX Well-Being Profile please contact the technical support team by clicking HELP in the top right corner of the website
– See screen shot below for guidance or the attachment above to assist with logging onto the portal.
If you have questions, please contact a member of the Benefits Department at email@example.com,