May 2020 – Prepare for Spring by Conquering the Climb of Your Choice!
- This challenge runs from July 1st, 2020 to July 31st, 2020.
About This Initiative
The Zenith Climb was born when Keith Kline, Lead Nursing Informaticist was discussing Wellness Ideas with Kelly Gilrain, Psychologist and Director of Behavioral Medicine. Reviewing ways to inspire and initiative physical well-being is a passion of Keith’s and together they developed the idea as one way to promote physical health during the workday! There were many involved in the launching of this initiative with the support of Senior Leadership, Terry Ricca, Bob Hockel, Tom Rubino, Beth Green and Eric Kupersmith. The support and coordination of Erin Connearney, the planning and design with Facilities – Jenn O’Shea and Scott Payne; the IT and ideas from Phil Fizur for not only this initiative but the development and maintenance of the Cooper Wellness Website and the entire Cooper Health and Wellness Committee for their input! Enjoy weaving wellness into your day!
About the Monthly Stair Climb Challenge
- All challenges begin on the first of the month and end the last day of the month.
- Use the stairs here at Cooper, at home, or anywhere else to achieve a climb goal based on your current activity level and comfort.
- Enjoy climbing with friends and colleagues!
- For the month of July, simply climbs as many stairs as you can! For this month, the top 25% of climbers will be eligible to win,
- The grand prize each month will include a wellness basket with healthy goodies, gift cards, and other rewards.
- Two additional participants will be selected to receive a gift card to either Cooper Court or the Cooper Cafe.
How to Participate
- Use any mobile app to keep track of the floors/stairs/steps you climb. iOS/iPhone users can use the default free app called Health and Android users can use the free default Google app called Fit. (see some samples below for iOS and Android, click to enlarge, though you can use any app you would like)
- At the end of the month, return here and fill out the below form to tell us your name and how many flights you climbed.
- If you are randomly selected from the top 25% of climbers you will be asked to bring your app when you claim your prize to show proof of flights climbed.
For iOS / Apple iPhone
Report Your Progress Here!