The Zenith Climb was born of efforts to inspire and initiate physical well-being during the workday. Since its inception, many in the Cooper community have participated and made real change in their daily physical activity! Below are our top climbers so far. Ready to participate? Check out the main Zenith Climb page.
- Alfred Driscoll, Manager, Projects and Design – Construction
- Barbara Hoag, Medical Technologist, Hematology
- Ray Logue, MD – Hospital Medicine
- Jonelle Oshea, Manger of Research for Vascular Surgery at the Cooper Research Institute
- MarySue Flaherty, BS, BSN, RN, CEN, MICN – Clinical Operations Director
- Esteban Troyanovich, MD – Hospital Medicine
- Sunil Marwaha, MBA – Administrative Director of Primary Care