- Some of these are videos. Some are more interactive.
- Most are appropriate for young kids. A couple might work for older kids (e.g. Louvre)
- All of the activities are free. Some museums may ask for a donation.
Contributed by student Emilia Price, check out this this extensive virtual trips list she discovered while engaged in rigorous academic work for her AP World Geography class.
- Farm Food 360: Videos of farm tours: dairy, pigs, mink and others.
- Great Wall of China
- San Diego Zoo
- Mars for Kids
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Vatican – 6 Virtual Tours
- Yellowstone National Park