The ability to achieve a balance between work and leisure time, addressing workplace stress and building relationships with co-workers. It inspires us to prepare for work in which we will gain personal satisfaction and find enrichment in our life.
- 12 Most Effective Time Management Principles
- How busyness leads to bad decisions
- What Is Occupational Wellness and Why Is It Important?
- Addressing Physician Burnout The Way Forward
- Burnout and Satisfaction With Work-Life Balance Among US Physicians Relative to the General US Population
- Interventions to prevent and reduce physician burnout: a systematic review and meta-analysis