Emotional Support for Staff (and their families)
- Carebridge (Cooper EAP) is available at (800) 437-0911 and online. When creating your account, please use Cooper Access Code WBPNF.
- The Grief Center – Individual and group therapy provided via telehealth (click on the “Services” tab)
- The Center for Complicated Grief – Resources and education on complicated grief including webinars and recommended apps. How to find a therapist page and resources for families.
- After Talk – Online grief support site offers grief blogs, inspirational quotes, and interactive writing tools to help you manage your grief.
For Families with Children
- Speaking of Psychology: Children, Loss, and Stress – Protecting children from sadness, anxiety, and stress is a natural instinct for many adults. But, finding ways to help them address these inevitable obstacles to happiness is a challenge parents, teachers, and other caregivers have to face head on. In this episode, Dr. Zucker talks about how to explain death to young children as well as the research into the effectiveness of relaxation and mindfulness techniques for kids.
- Explaining Death to Children